Team Competitions Under 12, Under 14, Under 17, Open
Fees – Team: €2500 per team. Deposit of €1000 due by Feb 1st and balance of payment by May 1st 2019. Bank Transfer to be made to IBAN: IE59 AIBK 9343 2108 1811 92, BIC: AIBKIE2D, Sort Code: 93-43-21 Bank: AIB Bishopstown, Cork. Please include in Reference Country and Team Eg. IRLU17 for Irish Under 17 Team
Individual Competitions Under 17, Open
Fees -Individuals: €400 per individual. Deposit of €150 due by Feb 28th and balance of payment by May 1st 2019. If you have paid for an Individual entry and subsequently get selected for a National team, your individual fees will be refunded.All entries and payments to be made directly using entries are now open link at top of this page
Please note that MGA Ireland is not responsible for any bank fees incurred in payments made.
What is included in the entry fees?
The team entry fee includes:
– the Gala dinner for the 6 riders and 1 trainer.
– 6 stables.
– camping and facilities access for the 6 riders and 1 trainer.
– 1 electric hook up.
– Welcome/Irish night passes for the 6 riders and 1 trainer.
– 12 Supporter packages including site access, camping.
The individual entry fee includes:
– the Gala dinner for the individual rider.
– 1 stable.
– camping and facilities access for the individual rider.
– Welcome/Irish night pass for the individual rider.
– 2 Supporter packages including site access, camping.
Please note that based on feedback from previous competitions and to avoid food waste, meals with the exception of the Gala night are not included in competition fees. Meals will be available on site and can be purchased as required or pre-purchased directly from the venue. Further details to follow.